Posted By Josh Mott
In the United States, over 37,000 people die in car accidents every year. If you were in a major car accident today, how prepared would you be to get yourself and your family out safely?
After a crash, every second counts and when it involves a fire or drowning that window gets even tighter.
Car safety experts have encouraged drivers to carry window smashers and seat belt cutters that can be kept within arm’s reach for emergencies. Having a tool like this can be lifesaving, but only if you can reach it during an emergency.
A new survival gadget called CrashSafe is helping solve that problem.
What Is CrashSafe?
It’s the phone charger that could also be the difference between life and death. This 6-in-1 emergency tool is packed with features that can help drivers after car accidents and roadside emergency situations.
CrashSafe’s phone charger plugs right into the 12V port in your vehicle, more importantly ensuring that it’s always within arm’s reach for any emergency.
Watch It In Action:
What Else Can I Do With Crash Safe?
- Window Smasher – Easily smash through car windows with one strike using the patented, small metal pin hidden in the tip of the cigarette lighter plug.
- Seatbelt Cutter – Sharp enough to easily slice through seat belts yet designed to be safe enough to avoid accidentally cutting anyone.
- Car Charger – Keep CrashSafe plugged into your car’s cigarette lighter outlet (12v power port) and use the USB charging port to quickly power your mobile phone or other devices.
- Power Bank – Remove CrashSafe from your cigarette lighter outlet (12v power port) and use it as a portable charger. The 2200 mAh lithium battery stores enough power to give your phone a complete charge in stranded situations.
- LED Flashlight – This powerful torch lasts 4 hours and can help you in nighttime emergencies such as when you need to change a tire or walk to safety.
- Emergency Beacon – For added safety, use CrashSafe‘s high-powered red flashing light to ensure oncoming traffic does not strike your vehicle. Lasts 10 hours!
OK. How Much Is CrashSafe?
The founders of CrashSafe created a potentially life-saving device that anyone can afford. You can buy it for just $59 on their official website.